- Rates and Availability are subject to change.
- All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) are accepted. We do not accept personal checks.
- It is our goal at the Blue Iguana to insure a tranquil and relaxing environment for of all our guests. As a courtesy to all of our guests, we enforce a 9:30 "quiet time". Any guest causing disturbances after 1 warning will be asked to leave the property with no refunds given. Thus, we do not encourage group events that could disrupt the overall tranquility of the property unless the group contracts for a full property buy-out.
- Check-in time is estimated for 3pm** and 4pm** for the Hacienda House. **Please note - increased Covid-19 cleaning protocols are taking more housekeeping time therefor on busy days some rooms may not be ready at estimated arrival time. We appreciate your understanding.
- Dogs only are allowed at the Blue Iguana Inn with prior approval, additional nightly fee per pet per night and security deposit upon check-in. Guests traveling with more than 1 dog may be required to book a Suite as only 1 dog is permitted in our Standard Rooms. Let us know that you will be traveling with your dog and we will help process your reservation at the Blue Iguana Inn.
- The Blue Iguana is a non-smoking property. A $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged to anyone who smokes in a room or suite.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy. Extra charges will be assessed for additional persons.
- For information about the accessibility of our property, view our accessibility details.
Weekends require at least a 2-night booking. Holidays & special events may require a longer minimum stay.
All room rates are based on 2 people. Each extra adult is charged $25.00 per night and each child is $10.00 per night.
At the time of booking, your credit card will be charged for the first night's stay of the reservation. If the reservation is canceled at least 7 days prior to the check-in date, this charge less a $15.00 credit card processing fee will be refunded back to your card (this cancellation period may be longer if multiple rooms are booked). Any changes to the length of stay must also be made at least 7 days prior to arrival. Any reservations not canceled or stays that are shortened within this 7 day period will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the 1-day deposit received. Additionally, the guest may be held responsible for any additional nights we are unable to sell. There will be no refunds after the 7-day cancellation period. For reservations made during Holiday or Special Events times the cancellation period will be 14 days in advance. If booking the Hacienda Guest House please not there is a 14 day advance cancellation policy w/ a $50.00 credit processing fee to be applied to deposit amounts refunded.
We allow dogs upon approval. For more details or special circumstances, please call us at 805-646-5277. For those who wish an environment that is especially recommended for adults and where pets are not allowed, please visit The Emerald Iguana Inn web site.
If your reservation is denied on this online system, please call us at 805-646-5277 and we may still be able to accommodate you. By continuing with this reservation you agree to honor our 7-day cancellation policy or 14 day if you are booking for a Holiday or Special Events.