Blue Iguana Inn Policies:
- Rates and Availability are subject to change.
- All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) are accepted. We do not accept personal checks.
- It is our goal at the Blue Iguana to insure a tranquil and relaxing environment for of all our guests. As a courtesy to all of our guests we enforce a 9:30 "quiet time". Any guest causing disturbances after 1 warning will be asked to leave the property with no refunds given. Thus, we do not encourage group events that could disrupt the overall tranquility of the property unless the group contracts for a full property buy-out.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 pm and 10:00 pm. Please contact us for further details.
- Pets are allowed at the Blue Iguana Inn with prior approval, additional nightly fee per pet per night and security deposit upon check in. Guests traveling with more than 1 dog will be required to book a Deluxe Room or a Suite as only 1 dog is permitted in our Standard Rooms. Let us know that you will be traveling with your pet and we will help process your reservation at the Blue Iguana Inn.
- The Blue Iguana is non-smoking property. A $200.00 cleaning fee will be charged to anyone who smokes in a room or suite.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy. Extra charges will be assessed for additional persons.
Weekends require at least a 2-night booking. Holidays & special events may require a longer minimum stay.
All room rates are based on 2 people. Each extra adult is charged $20.00 per night and each child is $10.00 per night.
At the time of booking, your credit card will be charged for the first night's stay of the reservation. If the reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to the check-in date, this charge less a $10.00 service fee will be refunded back to your card (this cancellation period may be longer if multiple rooms are booked). Any changes to length of stay must also be made at least 7 days prior to arrival. Any reservations not cancelled or stays that are shortened within this 7 day period will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the 1-day deposit received. Additionally, the guest may be held responsible for any additional nights we are unable to sell. There will be no refunds after the 7-day cancellation period.
We do allow some pets. For more details or special circumstances, please call us at 805-646-5277. For those who wish an environment that is especially recommended for adults and where pets are not allowed, please visit The Emerald Iguana Inn web site.
If your reservation is denied on this online system, please call us at 805-646-5277 and we may still be able to accommodate you. By continuing with this reservation you agree to honor our 7-day cancellation policy.